- 1 vanilla bean
- 100 g raw sugar
- 150 g ice cubes
- 500 g Almond milk
- 4 mango, cheeks (can use frozen)
- 200 g Greek yoghurt
8Recipe is created for
vanilla bean and sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
ice and crush for 4 seconds on speed 10.
remaining ingredients and blend for 30
seconds on speed 10. Serve
immediately garnished with additional vanilla beans if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Banana, Mango and Passionfruit Smoothie
- Mango fruity ice cream
- Mango lassi
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Thai green mango salad
- Mango icecream with TM and icecream churn
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Kathleen's Mango Chutney
- Pav Bhaji
- Anti-Inflammatory Mango Tumeric Ice Cream
- Red Lentil Dhal with Spinach and Red Rice Low GI