- 1 vanilla bean
- 100 g raw sugar
- 150 g ice cubes
- 500 g Almond milk
- 4 mango, cheeks (can use frozen)
- 200 g Greek yoghurt
Recipe is created for
vanilla bean and sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
ice and crush for 4 seconds on speed 10.
remaining ingredients and blend for 30
seconds on speed 10. Serve
immediately garnished with additional vanilla beans if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Mango & LIme Curd
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mango chicken curry
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Dans super easy frozen mango bars
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Mango chutney by Sueanne
- Moscato Mango Daiquiri
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Coconut and Mango Daiquiri ( Mocktail directions also)