- 1 vanilla bean
- 100 g raw sugar
- 150 g ice cubes
- 500 g Almond milk
- 4 mango, cheeks (can use frozen)
- 200 g Greek yoghurt
8Recipe is created for
vanilla bean and sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
ice and crush for 4 seconds on speed 10.
remaining ingredients and blend for 30
seconds on speed 10. Serve
immediately garnished with additional vanilla beans if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- BCC Smoothie
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Cold Brew Coffee Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Kahlua Coffee Frappe
- Chocolate Cappuccino Cocktail
- Dairy Free Turmeric Chai Latte Powder
- Ginger Bear Cocktail
- Nicky's Ice Tea syrup
- Mango smoothie
- Espresso Martini
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Mrs Latimore's Curry Dip
- Berry Mango Delights
- Mango smoothie
- Mango mousse
- Banana, Mango and Passionfruit Smoothie
- Mango fruity ice cream
- Mango lassi
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Thai green mango salad
- Mango icecream with TM and icecream churn