- 1 vanilla bean
- 100 g raw sugar
- 150 g ice cubes
- 500 g Almond milk
- 4 mango, cheeks (can use frozen)
- 200 g Greek yoghurt
8Recipe is created for
vanilla bean and sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
ice and crush for 4 seconds on speed 10.
remaining ingredients and blend for 30
seconds on speed 10. Serve
immediately garnished with additional vanilla beans if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- No bake muesli bars
- Coronation Chicken
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Mrs Latimore's Curry Dip
- Berry Mango Delights
- Mango smoothie
- Mango mousse