- 200 grams coffee, ground, Cocoa if not a coffee fan
- 700 grams white sugar, Raw if desire
- 400 grams water, Luke warm
- 360 grams vodka, Rum or whisky etc can be used
- 1 sticks vanilla bean extract, Or splash of vanilla essence
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add water to thermomix bowl and bring to Boil.
2. Turn off Thermomix add coffee and sugar, stir 1 minute soft speed or until sugar is completely dissolved.
3. Wait for temperature to drop down to under 78 degrees and add alcohol. Let cool and pour into 750 ml sterilised Bottle.
Accessories you need
You can use Rum or Barcadi instead of Vodka. I actually used home made Vodka which made it very cost effective.
You can brew a few cups of your favourite coffee instead of crystals. * This is meant to sit for a month or so but I used it straight away. Very Thermolicious! Enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- milo and oat bliss balls
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)