- 200 grams coffee, ground, Cocoa if not a coffee fan
- 700 grams white sugar, Raw if desire
- 400 grams water, Luke warm
- 360 grams vodka, Rum or whisky etc can be used
- 1 sticks vanilla bean extract, Or splash of vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add water to thermomix bowl and bring to Boil.
2. Turn off Thermomix add coffee and sugar, stir 1 minute soft speed or until sugar is completely dissolved.
3. Wait for temperature to drop down to under 78 degrees and add alcohol. Let cool and pour into 1 litre sterilised Bottle. May be some over !
Accessories you need
You can use Rum or Barcadi instead of Vodka. I actually used home made Vodka which made it very cost effective.
You can brew a few cups of your favourite coffee instead of crystals. * This is meant to sit for a month or so but I used it straight away. Very Thermolicious! Enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Hunters Frozen Espresso Martini
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake
- Chocolate Panforte
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Potsticker dumplings and broth