- 30g raw sugar (to taste)
- 250g watermelon
- 1 tbsp fresh mint
- 300g ice
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar in the mixing bowl and blitz for 10 sec/speed 9
Add watermelon, mint and ice and blend 50 sec/speed 8 until the desired slushiness is achieved.
Adapted from the EDC cookbook
What you do
Perfect on a hot day. I've saved a fortune not buying slushies from Boost Bars at the shops now. You can jazz them up with rockmelon, raspberries, strawberries, honeydew melon, mango. . . One sip and you'll feel like you're transported to a tropical island!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Golden Sultana Cake
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Raspberry Cake with Mascarpone Cream
- Pie-maker lemon custard pies