- 2-3 tbsp raw sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 200 g ice cubes
- 350 g watermelon, in chunks
- 200-300 g cold milk (of choice ~ dairy, nut, soy or rice)
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar and vanilla bean into mixing bowl and mill for 10 secs/sp 10.
Add ice and mill a further 10 secs/sp 10.
Add watermelon and milk and blend for 30 secs/sp 8.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- Watermelon Delight (Cocktail)
- Amy's go to Green Juice
- Watermelon and Strawberry Cake
- Mixed fruit smoothie
- No Ice Fruit Smoothie
- Spicy Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho
- Watermelon Lime Margarita
- Watermelon, pear, orange, strawberry and mango Juice - The easy way to add fruit to their diet
- Watermelon and Lime Juice
- Summer Melon Cocktail
- Pink Slushy / Icypoles
- Watermelon and Chilli Granita