- 100 g white chocolate
- 750 g Milk
- 50 g caster sugar
- 2 tablespoon brandy/rum
- 4 egg yolks
1- Weigh chocolate into bowl and chop 5 seconds/Speed 7. Scrape out into a separate bowl and set aside.
2- Insert Butterfly, add milk, sugar and brandy/rum into bowl, heat 4 minutes/60 degrees/speed 1.
3- While stirring on speed 1, add egg yolks one by one until combined. Once combined add reserved chocolate.
4- Whisk 3 minutes/60 degrees/speed 2.
5- Servce warm sprinkled with nutmeg or allow to cool in the fridge and serve cold.
Can be made without the alcohol for a non-alcoholic version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Kombucha tea
- Ginger Water
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Everyday Smoothie
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Wheat grass juice
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Musk Fudge
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake