THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 fillets Fish approx 150g per fillet. I prefer barramundi or snapper
- 1 large lemon
- 100 grams raw almonds
- 4 sprigs parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 Large potatoes approx 250g total. Peeled and cut into chunky fingers
- 5 grams dried rosemary
- 5 grams dried thyme
- 10 grams extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to season. I prefer Himalayan pink
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
** FISH **
Zest the lemon, add zest to bowl with almonds, salt, pepper and parsley 3sec sp6
Add the oil 5sec sp3
lightly coat the fish all over with a little oil and coat with the almond crumb. Press down firmly so the crumb sticks. Refrigerate for 30min.
Pre-heat oven to 200°
** CHIPS **
In a bowl, coat potato chunks with the oil, rosemary, thyme and place on a baking tray or in a baking dish.
** TO COOK **
Place chips into hot oven and put timer on for 25min
When there are 10min to go, place the fish into the hot oven. Bake for 5min each side and serve with the chips and desired sauces
Serve with a simple salad!with a lemon, evoo and salt dressing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole for 2
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- No Bake, Nut Free Muesli Bars
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- Raw Healthy Snack Bars (Nut-Free)
- Middle Eastern Beef Kofta (Kafta)
- Festive Nougat
- Variation Tiramisu with a Twist - Smilomisu
- Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Pancakes