- 50 g Butter
- 50 g Corn Flour
- 500 g milk
- 80 g cheese
- 1 cup corn kernels (frozen)
- 425 g tin of tuna, drained
- 150 g pasta
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Add butter, flour, milk, and cheese. Cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4.
Add in a large tin of tuna, corn and pasta (if using). Cook for 10-12 minutes at 100 degrees, speed soft on reverse. If using pasta cook for 15-17 minutes.
Accessories you need
Delicious on its own also nice with scones!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Beer Batter
- My Tuna Mornay
- Tuna Mornay
- Creamy Salmon Risoni
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Chicken and Leek Pie