- 50 g Butter
- 50 g Corn Flour
- 500 g Milk
- 80 g cheese
- 1 cup corn kernels (frozen)
- 425 g tin of tuna, drained
- 150 g pasta
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Add butter, flour, milk, and cheese. Cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4.
Add in a large tin of tuna, corn and pasta (if using). Cook for 10-12 minutes at 100 degrees, speed soft on reverse. If using pasta cook for 15-17 minutes.
Accessories you need
Delicious on its own also nice with scones!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Vegan Cauliflower Bechamel Sauce
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving