- 415 grams Tin Wild Alaskan Red Salmon, drained, bones squished
- 3 Lge Cooked Potatoes, quartered
- 5 cups of Bread Crumbs, fresh
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 heaped tablespoons capers, thoroughly drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 brown onion, peeled &amp; cut in 1/2
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/2 Red Capsicum, finely diced
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 cup of Flour
- Salt & pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add onion & garlic to TM bowl. Chop 4 seconds / speed 5. Scrape down sides. Repeat if needed, until finely chopped.
2. Add oil & saute 1 min / 100 degrees / speed 1
3. Add capsicum & saute 1 min / 100 degrees / speed 1
4. Add salmon, potato, 2 eggs and salt & pepper. Mix 5 seconds / speed 7-8
5. Add ONE cup of the breadcrumbs & the capers. Mix 5 seconds / speed 7-8, until all mixed together.
5. Combine flour & rest of breadcrumbs on a plate
6. Divide the mixture into 16 portions and drop each into the fresh bread crumb & flour mixture, form into patties.
7. Wrap in cling film and efridgerate for min. 20 mins
8. Shallow fry in oil. Only turn once, carefully remove and serve.
Excellent way to make use of left over roast potatoes.
Reserve one cup of breadcrumbs for Step 5
Onion - white, spring, red all should work ok
I prefer John West Wild Alaskan Red Salmon but Pink Salmon could also work
I serve with lemon & greek yoghurt and a green salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole for 2
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Breakfast Beans
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Bel’s Satay Chicken