- 2 spring onions (quartered)
- 500 grams peeled potatoes roughly chopped
- 180 gram water
- 425 gram tinned tuna in spring water, Drained
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- Panko Crumbs, Enough to coat all patties
- Mediterranean Seasoning, To your liking
- 1 egg
Place spring onions in bowl 3sec/ speed 7 . Scrape down bowl .
Insert butterfly add chopped potatoes and water to spring onions. Cook 15 mins / varoma / speed 1 .
When finished add butter , salt and pepper and blend with butterfly still in 30 secs / speed 3
Remove butterfly add tuna and blend 15 secs/ / speed 3
move around with spatula to loosen potato add egg an repeat until mixed
form into patties and coat with egg bad panko crumbs that are mixed with morrocean seasoning .
Fry in a pan until golden
great worth home made mayo or aoili with a hint of lime zest
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Bacon , Veg and Tomato soup
- Clean out the fridge vege soup
- Cauli-cabbage soup
- Breakfast asparagus frittata
- Apple ,Pear& Rhubarb Crumble
- Flourless Mocha Fudge Cookies
- Bali Inspired Soup
- Warm bean salad
- Eggless chocolate cake
- 3 Fruit & 1 Veg smoothie
- Choc mint nana smoothie
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Sue Style
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze