- 150 grams raw unpeeled potato
- 30 grams Milk
- 85 grams flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tin salmon, drained
- Salt and pepper
- 3 stalk parsley
- 1 --- spring onion
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
chop spring onion and parsley 4 seconds speed 5 and set aside.
Add raw chopped potato and grate 2 seconds speed 6, add milk and cook 10 minutes, 100 degrees speed 1.5.
Add butterfly and mix 10 seconds speed 4.
Add rest of ingredients including reserved parsley and spring onion and mix for 30 seconds speed 4.
Shape into 6 large flat cakes or 12 small ones, and fry in a pan with a little oil.
spring onion, parsley optional. You could bake as well instead of fry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Strawberry Curd
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Lamb Shanks
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket