- 1 can chic peas, rinsed & drained
- 2 cans tuna, in olive oil
- 100 g danish style feta cheese
- 1 cup roasted buckwheat
- 1 cup green lentils, (tinned or you can prepare yourself)
- 1/2 cup pepitas, (pumpkin kernels)
- Handful continental parsley
- extra virgin olive oil, (EVOO), to taste
- juice 1 lemon
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup linseeds
8Recipe is created for
Place parsley into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Place chic peas, tuna & feta into mixing bowl and combine 5 sec/speed 2.
Add buckwheat, lentils, pepitas and mix 5 sec/speed 2.
Place into another bowl and prepare dressing.
Without rinsing bowl, place lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper into mixing bowl and combine 5 sec/speed 3.
Decant into dressing jug.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Beer Batter