- 500 g Firm White Fish Fillets
- 15 g Rice Bran Oil
- 1 Medium Brown Onion, halved
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 20 g fresh ginger
- 30 g indian curry paste, mild curry paste or korma
- 4 fresh curry leaves
- 250 grams coconut milk
- 15 g lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- cooked rice, to serve (see general tips)
- fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- lime, to garnish
1. Cook rice in pot, as indicated on package.
2. Place onion, garlic cloves, curry leaves, coriander leaves, ginger and chop 5 sec/speed 6.
3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Add oil, curry paste and blend 15 sec/speed 7 and cook 5 min/Varoma/speed 1-2.
5, Add coconut milk and cook 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
6. Add fish fillets and lime juice and cook 4 min /90°C/ /speed .
7. Serve with rice, lime garnish and coriander leaves.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle