- 600 g John Dory (approx. 6 fillets)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch fresh Parsley
- 40 g olive oil
- 100 g freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 150 g white wine
- 2 Stock Cubes
- 250 g water
- 20 g Cornflour
8Recipe is created for
Wash and dry the fillets and place into Varoma dish and set aside.
Place garlic and parsley into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil and sauté for 2minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Add lemon, wine, stock and water into TM bowl. Place Varoma dish into position then cook for 20–25minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1.
Remove fish and place in a serving dish and spread with the sauce.
Accessories you need
If sauce is too liquid add 20g cornflour at the finishing time.
Other users also liked...
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab