- 600 g John Dory (approx. 6 fillets)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch fresh Parsley
- 40 g olive oil
- 100 g freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 150 g white wine
- 2 Stock Cubes
- 250 g water
- 20 g Cornflour
8Recipe is created for
Wash and dry the fillets and place into Varoma dish and set aside.
Place garlic and parsley into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil and sauté for 2minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Add lemon, wine, stock and water into TM bowl. Place Varoma dish into position then cook for 20–25minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1.
Remove fish and place in a serving dish and spread with the sauce.
Accessories you need
If sauce is too liquid add 20g cornflour at the finishing time.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Mango lassi
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food