- 1 Medium Carrot, rough chopped
- 1 stick celery
- 1 brown onion, 1/4 rd
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 Medium potatoes, about 750gm cubed
- 700 g water
- 500 g Marinara Mix, eg 200 salmon, 200 firm fish and prawns or calamari 200gm
- 300 g Frozen peas and corn
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 100 g white wine
- 1/2 bunch chives
- 4 sprig parsley
- 200 g thickened cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
place carrot, celery garlic and onion into TM bowl and chop 3 secs speed 5.
add oil and saute 4 mins 120 deg (or varoma in TM31 )speed 1
add water and vegetable concentrate.
place steam basket with cubed potatoes into TM bowl.
500 gm seafood into varoma tray and 500gms frozen peas and corn into varoma dish.
cook 15-17 mins varoma speed 2
check seafood, and stir if needs more cooking. If cooked through add to Thermoserver and continue cooking potatoes for 5-7 mins varoma speed 2 .
check potaotes cooked through and place half cooked potato into server with fish.
tip other half of potatoes into TM bowlwith stock and puree 30 secs speed 9 gradually turn from 5 to 9
add cream and cook 3 mins 90 deg speed 2.
pour over seafood and mix gently.
sprinkle with chives and parsley and serve hot with crusty bread
add saffron thread for extra flavour.
add seeeded mustard with cream for extra tang
for TM31 owners ... only difference is to saute at varoma temp..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Sues Sultana Cake
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Egg Tart
- Cod and potato chowder
- Chrissys Sultana and Bran Muffins
- Beef and Pepper Casserole
- Filipino steamed Pork Buns
- Chicken Congee Filo style
- maryannes mashed potato
- wholemeal spelt bread
- Carins Curried Broccoli and Potato soup
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce