- 1 Medium Carrot, rough chopped
- 1 stick celery
- 1 brown onion, 1/4 rd
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 Medium potatoes, about 750gm cubed
- 700 g water
- 500 g Marinara Mix, eg 200 salmon, 200 firm fish and prawns or calamari 200gm
- 300 g Frozen peas and corn
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 100 g white wine
- 1/2 bunch chives
- 4 sprig parsley
- 200 g thickened cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
place carrot, celery garlic and onion into TM bowl and chop 3 secs speed 5.
add oil and saute 4 mins 120 deg (or varoma in TM31 )speed 1
add water and vegetable concentrate.
place steam basket with cubed potatoes into TM bowl.
500 gm seafood into varoma tray and 500gms frozen peas and corn into varoma dish.
cook 15-17 mins varoma speed 2
check seafood, and stir if needs more cooking. If cooked through add to Thermoserver and continue cooking potatoes for 5-7 mins varoma speed 2 .
check potaotes cooked through and place half cooked potato into server with fish.
tip other half of potatoes into TM bowlwith stock and puree 30 secs speed 9 gradually turn from 5 to 9
add cream and cook 3 mins 90 deg speed 2.
pour over seafood and mix gently.
sprinkle with chives and parsley and serve hot with crusty bread
Accessories you need
add saffron thread for extra flavour.
add seeeded mustard with cream for extra tang
for TM31 owners ... only difference is to saute at varoma temp..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Sues Sultana Cake
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Egg Tart
- Cod and potato chowder
- Chrissys Sultana and Bran Muffins
- Beef and Pepper Casserole
- Filipino steamed Pork Buns
- Chicken Congee Filo style
- maryannes mashed potato
- wholemeal spelt bread
- Carins Curried Broccoli and Potato soup
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa