- 1000 grams water
- 250 grams fish fillet, Leave fillets whole if they fit into the bowl
- 250 grams whole green prawns, Reserve Shells
- 125 grams scallops
- 1 brown onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 fresh Bay Leaf
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 45 grams unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 60 grams plain flour
- 4 drops Tabasco, or to taste
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 1 --- potato, nadine, 1.5cm dice
- 1 carrot, 1.5cm dice
- 80 grams cream
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Shell prawns, reserve prawn shells. Put water, fish fillets, prawn shells, salt and bay leaf into the mixing bowl. Cook 8mins/90c/Reverse/Speed 1. Carefully remove fish fillets and set aside. Cook 7mins/90c/Reverse/Speed 1. Strain using simmering basket, over bowl. Reserve broth and discard prawns shells. Wash and dry thermomix bowl.
- Add onion and garlic to mixing bowl chop 5 secs/Speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and chop 5 secs/Speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add butter to mixing bowl and cook 3 mins/100c/Speed 2.
- Add curry powder and flour to mixing bowl, cook 2 mins/80c/Speed 1. Add reserved stock, tomato paste, tabasco sauce, peeled and diced potatoes and carrots and cook 18-20 mins/100c/Reverse/Speed 2. Until potatoes are tender.
- Add cleaned prawns, scallops, reserved flaked fish with skin and bones removed, cream and parsley. Cook 3 mins/100c/Reverse/Speed 1. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer into ThermoServer and serve with crusty baguette.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)