- 1 medium brown onion, Peeled cut in quarters
- 30 grams Butter
- 500 grams Milk of choice
- 1/2 level teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 40 grams Fish sauce or (to taste)
- 2-3 sprigs parsley, Note add this if none is mixed through your seafood mix
- 60 gram plain flour
- 1 kg Seafood mix, prawns, fish , mussels and anything else you like
Recipe is created for
1. If there is no parsley pre mixed into your seafood mix add your sprigs to TM speed 9, Time- 5 seconds. Remove from TM set aside
2. Peel onion cut in quarters pace in TM Time -30 seconds, speed 9 scrape down .
3. Add butter Time -30 seconds, speed -1 , temp -100 to cook off onion.
4. Sauce base : Add flour,cayenne pepper,fish sauce,milk, speed - 4, temp -100, time - 8 mins.
5. Finally Add parsley & seafood ,Time 10 mins , temp -100
Thia is a favorite in my family. We like it as a soupy serving, but we also like this with a thicker sauce and put into Volavonts topped with cheese and grilled. Or served in crapes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels