- 1 medium brown onion, Peeled cut in quarters
- 30 grams Butter
- 500 grams Milk of choice
- 1/2 level teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 40 grams Fish sauce or (to taste)
- 2-3 sprigs parsley, Note add this if none is mixed through your seafood mix
- 60 gram plain flour
- 1 kg Seafood mix, prawns, fish , mussels and anything else you like
8Recipe is created for
1. If there is no parsley pre mixed into your seafood mix add your sprigs to TM speed 9, Time- 5 seconds. Remove from TM set aside
2. Peel onion cut in quarters pace in TM Time -30 seconds, speed 9 scrape down .
3. Add butter Time -30 seconds, speed -1 , temp -100 to cook off onion.
4. Sauce base : Add flour,cayenne pepper,fish sauce,milk, speed - 4, temp -100, time - 8 mins.
5. Finally Add parsley & seafood ,Time 10 mins , temp -100
Thia is a favorite in my family. We like it as a soupy serving, but we also like this with a thicker sauce and put into Volavonts topped with cheese and grilled. Or served in crapes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Peanut Drops
- Hunters Very Lemony Lemon Butter
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- Cranberry Bread
- Healthy Chocolates
- More Again Caramel Snickers
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Salted caramel & meringue tart