- 1 red chilli
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 600 grams Raw Prawn Meat
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 long red chilli
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon iced water
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 80 grams Coconut oil to fry
Place chilli and garlic in TM bowl sp 8, 6 sec (or until finely chopped)
add remainder of sauce ingredients and mix sp 4, 6 sec. Set Aside. No need to wash bowl.
Chop chilli, garlic, spring onion sp 8, 6 sec.
add prawns to the mix turbo 3 times for 1 sec each time.
add fish sauce and water, mix sp 3, 4-6 seconds until combined.
roll into 10 golf size balls. Then roll into the sesame seeds to coat.
pan fry in coconut oil over medium to high heat until cooked through (approx 5 mins)
Lime dipping sauce
Serve these scrumptious little prawn cakes in a small lettuce cup, on a bed of juliened carrots and cucumber, a few mint leaves and drizzled in a little the dipping sauce, with the remaining dipping sauce on the side.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Celebration Dip
- Harissa and tomato Prawns with feta converted from woman's weekly super foods cookbook
- Moroccan Spiced Rice
- Easy Gozleme
- Frappe, Best Ever!
- Perfect White Chocolate Custard
- Mango smoothie, tastes like a Mango Cream Weis bar!
- Prawn and Pea Risotto
- CADA Scrolls
- Vanilla Bean Paste and Vanilla Extract
- Steamed Banana Nut Puddings ( converted from better homes and gardens)