- 1600ml water
- 250g quinoa seed
- 3 eggs
- 1 level tbsp ginger paste
- 1 level tbsp garlic paste
- 2 level tbsp veggie stock paste
- 400g cubed pumpkin
- 200g broccoli florets
- 3 portions Salmon
- 2 dashes Salt & Pepper
- 2 sprigs dill, fresh
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes in half
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add 1600ml water to mixing bowl, add basket to bowl.
Weigh in 250g quinoa, add 1 tbsp of garlic, 1 tbsp ginger and 2 tbsp of vegetable stock paste to sit in the quinoa, then add 3 eggs in there shells on top of the quinoa and put the lid and Varoma on the top. Layer 400g pumpkin and 200g broccoli florets to base level of Varoma. Place damp and scrunched paper bake onto top level of Varoma. Lay salmon on baking paper in Varoma and season with salt, pepper and dill. Cook for 30 Minutes/ Varoma Tempurature / Speed 2.
Once cooked - Remove Varoma and add quinoa to a serving bowl, place eggs in cold water and while mixing pumpkin and broccoli into quinoa. Shell eggs and chop roughly with spatula blade. Lay cooked salmon on bed of quinoa and steamed vegetables and sprinkle with chopped egg. Sprinkle with dill and garnish with baby spinach and cherry tomatoes halved.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Easy Batter
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Jules Bliss Balls