- 1 whole spanish onion
- 1 carrot peeled and quartered
- 2 medium beetroots peeled and quartered
- 1 small handful of coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 juice of lemon or lime (add zest too if you like)
- 2 large handfulls rocket
- 2 portions of feta to taste
- 2 fillets of skinless Hoki
- 1 portion of cajun spice to taste
- 1 optional lemon
- 1 heaped tbs capers
- 1 handfull coriander
- 1 Juice of a lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- 120 gms greek yoghurt
In the bowl place garlic and process sp6 for 3 seconds, place all other ingredients in and process sp 6 for 4 seconds.
Arrange on a bed of lettuce and crumble feta on top and set aside.
Fill bowl to ½ way with warm water and arrange fish in the middle of the varoma tray, add optional lemon juice & sprinkle with Cajun spice to get a nice coat.
Cook 17 mins, Varoma, sp2.
Once cooked set aside to rest, rinse bowl & process all together the ingredients for the dressing for 5 seconds sp7. Either serve on the side or drizzle over fish.
Xx The wholesome housewife
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels