- 400 gram Red Salmon, canned, Skin & bones removed
- 1 --- Quantity of EDC Bechamel Sauce
- 4 --- hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped, Quartered
- 4 --- Green spring onions, Chopped finely
- 2 level teaspoons chopped dill, Or 1 tsp dried
- 1/2 level teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 50 gram panko breadcrumbs
- 1 portion Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers, salted, Rinsed and drained
- 30 grams parmesan grated
8Recipe is created for
Make Bechamel sauce as per EDC.
Add dill, cayenne, eggs, spring onions, capers and salmon to jug with the Bechamel.
1 minute, speed 1
Check seasoning and adjust to taste and pour into ovenproof dish.
Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan and parsley. Sprinkle over mornay and spray lightly with oil.
Place into a preheated oven and bake 180 degrees C until golden and bubbling.
Serve with baby potatoes and green beans.
Great family mid-week meal!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole for 2
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto