THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 grams Salmon Fillets, skin off, 2 slices 125 grams approx each
- 100 grams prawns,raw, medium
- 100 grams scallops roe off
- 200 grams sliced brown mushrooms
- 3 Spring onions trimmed
- 200 grams full cream
- 100 grams champagne / sparkling wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 level teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 80 grams Butter
- Zucchini Zoodles
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 level tsp dill, dried
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Lightly oil deep Varoma tray and place pieces of Salmon into it.
Season with dill and a little salt and ground pepper to taste.
Half fill TM bowl with warm water
Steam Salmon for 4 -5mins - Varoma - Speed 2.
Add Zucchini Zoodles to top Varoma tray and steam on Varoma 4 mins - speed 2.
Set aside on top of a Thermoserver to keep warm.
Empty water from bowl and add 3 Spring Onions chopped into pieces.
Chop 3 seconds - Speed 8
Scrape down bowl and add 40 grams butter
Saute on 120 degrees for 3 minutes speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation"
Add Mushrooms and saute 3 minutes - 120 degrees - Speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation"
Scrape down sides
Add Champagne and cook 10 minutes - 120 degrees - Speed 1 - MC off - "Counter-clockwise operation"
Add 200 grams Full Cream and cook 6 minutes - 90 degrees - Speed 1 - "Counter-clockwise operation"
If it needs to be reduced more add a few more minutes cooking time.
Add Prawns and Scallops and Cook 3 minutes - 100 degrees - "Gentle stir setting" -"Counter-clockwise operation" MC off
Add 40 grams of the butter left from remaining, 1/4 tsp Tabasco and 2 TBSP Lemon Juice, and cook 1 minute - 100 degrees - "Gentle stir setting" - MC off
- Serve over a bed of Spinach and Rocket, with Zoodles, Salmon, Prawns and Scallops arranged.
Pour reduced sauce over fish and serve garnished with baby tomatoes.
This dish can be served on a platter for a dinner party also. Increase amount of Salmon for extra servings.
Accessories you need
If the sauce needs to be reduced more add afew more minutes cooking time at step before adding prawns/scallops.
You can add more lemon, dill salt and pepper to taste.
TM31 can be used for this recipe also.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble