- 50 g Italian Flat Leaf Parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 g olive oil
- 200 g water
- 200 g dry white wine
- 200 g crushed tomatoes
- 2 Vegetable Stock cubes or 2 tbsp TM Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- Vegetables of your choice (ie. green beans, broccoli, broad beans, carrot etc)
- 400 g Peeled Prawns
- 200 g Crab Meat
- 400 g Snow Peas
- Cracked Pepper
8Recipe is created for
Place parsley and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 6seconds on speed 6.
Add oil and sauté for 2minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Add water, wine, tomatoes, stock and vegetables (except snow peas). Cook for 5minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
Add prawns, crab meat, snow peas and cook for a further 5minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
Pour into a serving dish and garnish. Serve with crusty bread.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl