- 50 g Italian Flat Leaf Parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 g olive oil
- 200 g water
- 200 g dry white wine
- 200 g crushed tomatoes
- 2 Vegetable Stock cubes or 2 tbsp TM Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- Vegetables of your choice (ie. green beans, broccoli, broad beans, carrot etc)
- 400 g Peeled Prawns
- 200 g Crab Meat
- 400 g Snow Peas
- Cracked Pepper
Recipe is created for
Place parsley and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 6seconds on speed 6.
Add oil and sauté for 2minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Add water, wine, tomatoes, stock and vegetables (except snow peas). Cook for 5minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
Add prawns, crab meat, snow peas and cook for a further 5minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
Pour into a serving dish and garnish. Serve with crusty bread.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats