- 50 gItalian Flat Leaf Parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 g olive oil
- 200 g water
- 200 g dry white wine
- 200 g crushed tomatoes
- 2 Vegetable Stock cubesor 2 tbsp TM Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- Vegetables of your choice (ie. green beans, broccoli, broad beans, carrot etc)
- 400 gPeeled Prawns
- 200 gCrab Meat
- 400 g Snow Peas
- Cracked Pepper
Recipe is created for
Place parsley and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 6seconds on speed 6.
Add oil and sauté for 2minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Add water, wine, tomatoes, stock and vegetables (except snow peas). Cook for 5minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
Add prawns, crab meat, snow peas and cook for a further 5minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
Pour into a serving dish and garnish. Serve with crusty bread.
Other users also liked...
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- Basilico Spago
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Coconut yoghurt
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice