- 400 grams Fettuccini, Pasta
- 1 package Smoked Salmon
- 3 sprigs large spring onions
- 4 Rashers of Bacon
- 2 level tablespoon fish sauce
- 250 grams Cooking cream light
- 2 heaped teaspoon capers
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 20 grams OilveOil
- 3 sprigs parsley leaves only, Chopped
- 3 sprigs Basil leaves, Chopped
- 3 sprigs Dill, Chopped
8Recipe is created for
1. Bring large pot to the boil. Add fettuccini for 12 mins.
2. Add garlic and spring onion to TM bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5 then add oil/ butter and sauté 3 min/90C/speed 1.
3. Add bacon cook for 3min/90C/speed 1
4. Add thickened cream, fish sauce and cook 3 min/90C/speed 1.
5. Scrap sides down and add parsley, dill and basil and continue cooking for 2min/90C/speed1
5. Add salmon, capers lemon juice and stir 20 sec/.
6. Mix the pasta sauce thru the drained pasta and pour over sauce and serve with a sprig of dill or top with parmesan cheese.
add black pepper and salt to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- German savoury Meat loaf
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Steak Spice
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Salmon Terrine
- Fermented cucumbers