- 125 g fresh white fish fillet, skinless
- 0.25 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into cubes (approx. 5 mm)
- 0.25 yellow capsicum, deseeded and cut into cubes (approx. 5 mm)
- 3 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 tbsp capers (approx. 20 g)
- 0.5 lemon (approx. 20 g), juice only
- salt, to season
- freshly ground black pepper, to season
- 500 g water
- 0.5 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 0.5 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into halves
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 2 sprigs dill, leaves only, to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place fish in the centre of a piece of baking paper (35 x 30 cm).
Place capsicums, capers and tomatoes into a bowl and stir to combine. Spoon mixture over fish. Drizzle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Seal fish into a parcel by folding baking paper over fish and securing ends.
Place water into mixing bowl. Place Varoma into position and place fish parcel into Varoma dish. Secure Varoma lid and steam 7 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Insert Varoma tray and place broccolini and asparagus onto it. Secure Varoma lid and steam 8 min/Varoma/speed 1, or until fish and vegetables are cooked to your liking.
Transfer fish parcel onto a serving plate with brocolini and aspargus. Garnish with dill and serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Use fish such as cod, snapper or barramundi for this recipe. Season vegetables before steaming or serving.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie