- 125 g fresh white fish fillet, skinless
- 0.25 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into cubes (approx. 5 mm)
- 0.25 yellow capsicum, deseeded and cut into cubes (approx. 5 mm)
- 3 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 tbsp capers (approx. 20 g)
- 0.5 lemon (approx. 20 g), juice only
- salt, to season
- freshly ground black pepper, to season
- 500 g water
- 0.5 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 0.5 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into halves
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 2 sprigs dill, leaves only, to serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place fish in the centre of a piece of baking paper (35 x 30 cm).
Place capsicums, capers and tomatoes into a bowl and stir to combine. Spoon mixture over fish. Drizzle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Seal fish into a parcel by folding baking paper over fish and securing ends.
Place water into mixing bowl. Place Varoma into position and place fish parcel into Varoma dish. Secure Varoma lid and steam 7 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Insert Varoma tray and place broccolini and asparagus onto it. Secure Varoma lid and steam 8 min/Varoma/speed 1, or until fish and vegetables are cooked to your liking.
Transfer fish parcel onto a serving plate with brocolini and aspargus. Garnish with dill and serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Use fish such as cod, snapper or barramundi for this recipe. Season vegetables before steaming or serving.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup