- 125 g fresh white fish fillet, skinless
- 0.25 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into cubes (approx. 5 mm)
- 0.25 yellow capsicum, deseeded and cut into cubes (approx. 5 mm)
- 3 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 tbsp capers (approx. 20 g)
- 0.5 lemon (approx. 20 g), juice only
- salt, to season
- freshly ground black pepper, to season
- 500 g water
- 0.5 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 0.5 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into halves
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 2 sprigs dill, leaves only, to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place fish in the centre of a piece of baking paper (35 x 30 cm).
Place capsicums, capers and tomatoes into a bowl and stir to combine. Spoon mixture over fish. Drizzle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Seal fish into a parcel by folding baking paper over fish and securing ends.
Place water into mixing bowl. Place Varoma into position and place fish parcel into Varoma dish. Secure Varoma lid and steam 7 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Insert Varoma tray and place broccolini and asparagus onto it. Secure Varoma lid and steam 8 min/Varoma/speed 1, or until fish and vegetables are cooked to your liking.
Transfer fish parcel onto a serving plate with brocolini and aspargus. Garnish with dill and serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Accessories you need
Use fish such as cod, snapper or barramundi for this recipe. Season vegetables before steaming or serving.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix