THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 lemons sliced
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 1 small bunch parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 heads bok choy
- 1 juice of 1 lemon
- 20 mls coconut oil
- 1 small chilli, seeds removed
- 2 sprigs shallots
- 1 sprig of dill & parsley each
Place 500ml hot water in the bowl.
Add 3 heads bok choy to top steaming rack (remove ends)
Place 3-4 springs parsley on bottom steaming rack (varoma) place salmon filets on top skin side facing the base, season with salt & pepper, place 2-3 lemon slices on top & some dill. Assemble in top of mixing bowl & cook 15 mins @ varoma temp. Sp 1.
Once cooked assemble on plate. Empty the bowl of hot water & place 20ml coconut oil, juice 1 lemon, 2 shallots, 1small chilli seeds removed, 2 sprigs parsley and 1 sprig dill & blend 10 seconds speed 10.
Drizzle on top of salmon and bok choy.
Xx the wholesome housewife .
Salmon & Asian greens preparation method.
You can place additional veges in the steaming basket or optional rice while cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- Raw Dragon fruit cashew cheesecake
- Refined sugar, dairy, egg, vegan choc chip muffins
- Dairy & Sugar free Banana and coconut ice cream
- Cheesy Bacon mini muffins
- Chicken Laksa
- Date and walnut butter
- Raw beetroot, rocket & feta salad with Cajun steamed fish and a coriander & caper yogurt dressing.
- Coconut Honey Mustard Chicken