THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 Salmon fillets
- salt and papper, to taste
- 180 grams Zucchini, peeled into tagliatelle
- 340 grams Carrots, peeled into tagliatelle
- all spice or mixed spice
- honey, drizzled
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 2-3 Eschallots or spring onions
- 2 tablespoons brandy (optional)
- 2 tablespoons TM chicken stock
- 6 tablespoons dry white wine
- 250 ml of thickened cream
- 1 can green peppercorns in brine, drained and rinced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 250 mls of water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Starter Autumn Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Mother's Day Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Creative Easy Natural Quick Cooking Steam cooking Steam cooking with Varoma Brunch Dinner Lunch Supper Buffet Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Australian European Egg free Gluten free Nut free Fish dish Seafood dish
Place seasoned salmon fillets in Veroma tray and steam for 20 minutes, Varoma temperature on speed 1.
Add Carrots and Zucchini into Varoma dish and steam for 5 mins, Varoma temperature on speed 1.
Set Salmon and vegies aside in thermo server to keep warm.
Chop Escallots on speed 6 for 3 seconds, longer if preferred.
Add butter and saute for 3 minutes, speed 1 at 120 degrees.
Add brandy, white wine, stock, dijon mustard and water and cook for 5 minutes, 120 degrees on speed 1.
Add cream and half the rinsed peppercorns and cook 100 degrees, 10 minutes at speed 1 with simmering basket instead of MC in place
Blitz sauce, starting at speed 6, gradually increasing speed to speed 9 over 1 minute until smooth and silky .
Serve salmon with sauce, scattering remaining peppercorns over fish. Add vegies - sprinkled with all spice and drizzled with honey.
Salmon and Vegies
A delicious alternative to the Veloute meal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Matt Preston's Lamb, cashew and pineapple braise (adapted from lamb, walnut and pineapple braise - from 100 Best recipes
- Easy Spaghetti alla Bolognese
- Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca
- Vietnamese Beef with Lemon Grass and Chilli - converted from a Golden Lotus cooking class
- Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- Donna Hay's Thai Chicken Soup
- Kylie Simpson's Rice Pudding with Earl Grey soaked Prunes and Brandy Syrup
- Green Thai Curry - Ben Milbourne's Masterchef recipe
- George Calombaris' Homemade baked beans
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Jam
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian