THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 Salmon fillets
- salt and papper, to taste
- 180 grams Zucchini, peeled into tagliatelle
- 340 grams Carrots, peeled into tagliatelle
- all spice or mixed spice
- honey, drizzled
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 2-3 Eschallots or spring onions
- 2 tablespoons brandy (optional)
- 2 tablespoons TM chicken stock
- 6 tablespoons dry white wine
- 250 ml of thickened cream
- 1 can green peppercorns in brine, drained and rinced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 250 mls of water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Starter Autumn Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Mother's Day Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Creative Easy Natural Quick Cooking Steam cooking Steam cooking with Varoma Brunch Dinner Lunch Supper Buffet Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Australian European Egg free Gluten free Nut free Fish dish Seafood dish
Place seasoned salmon fillets in Veroma tray and steam for 20 minutes, Varoma temperature on speed 1.
Add Carrots and Zucchini into Varoma dish and steam for 5 mins, Varoma temperature on speed 1.
Set Salmon and vegies aside in thermo server to keep warm.
Chop Escallots on speed 6 for 3 seconds, longer if preferred.
Add butter and saute for 3 minutes, speed 1 at 120 degrees.
Add brandy, white wine, stock, dijon mustard and water and cook for 5 minutes, 120 degrees on speed 1.
Add cream and half the rinsed peppercorns and cook 100 degrees, 10 minutes at speed 1 with simmering basket instead of MC in place
Blitz sauce, starting at speed 6, gradually increasing speed to speed 9 over 1 minute until smooth and silky .
Serve salmon with sauce, scattering remaining peppercorns over fish. Add vegies - sprinkled with all spice and drizzled with honey.
Salmon and Vegies
Accessories you need
A delicious alternative to the Veloute meal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Matt Preston's Lamb, cashew and pineapple braise (adapted from lamb, walnut and pineapple braise - from 100 Best recipes
- Easy Spaghetti alla Bolognese
- Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca
- Vietnamese Beef with Lemon Grass and Chilli - converted from a Golden Lotus cooking class
- Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- Donna Hay's Thai Chicken Soup
- Kylie Simpson's Rice Pudding with Earl Grey soaked Prunes and Brandy Syrup
- Green Thai Curry - Ben Milbourne's Masterchef recipe
- George Calombaris' Homemade baked beans
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Jam Drops