- 900 g water
- 400 g Sushi Rice
- 2-3 Spring Onion/Shallots, cut into pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into pieces
- 150 g Smoked Salmon
- 1-2 Avocados, cut into cubes
- 1 cucumber, peeled and deseeded
- 1-2 cooked prawns, per serving (optional)
- 3 nori sheets
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds, dry roasted (white or black)
- pickled pink ginger, for garnishing
- 30 g mirin
- 30 g roasted sesame oil
- 40 g soy sauce, (see Tips)
- 2 lemons, juice only
- 30 g rice wine vinegar
- 1-2 tsp wasabi paste
- 100 g mayonnaise
8Recipe is created for
Place water into mixing bowl and rice into basket. Insert basket and cook rice for 15 mins/Varoma/speed 2. Remove and place into large serving bowl to cool.
Place spring onions and carrots into mixing bowl and chop for 4 secs/speed 4. Add to rice.
Add fish of choice, avocado, and diced cucumber and set aside.
Make the dressing and toss gently through salad.
Plate up on individual serving plates and garnish with prawns, sprinkle with sesame seeds, shredded Nori sheets (use scissors) and pickled ginger.
Serve with additional wasabi if desired.
Place all ingredients except mayonnaise into mixing bowl and blend for 10 secs/speed 7.
Add mayonnaise. Stir through for 10 secs/speed 3.
Smoked salmon can be substituted with Tuna sashimi
Soy sauce can be substituted with tamari sauce in the dressing
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Mango lassi
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food