- 900 g water
- 400 g Sushi Rice
- 2-3 Spring Onion/Shallots, cut into pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into pieces
- 150 g Smoked Salmon
- 1-2 Avocados, cut into cubes
- 1 cucumber, peeled and deseeded
- 1-2 cooked prawns, per serving (optional)
- 3 nori sheets
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds, dry roasted (white or black)
- pickled pink ginger, for garnishing
- 30 g mirin
- 30 g roasted sesame oil
- 40 g soy sauce, (see Tips)
- 2 lemons, juice only
- 30 g rice wine vinegar
- 1-2 tsp wasabi paste
- 100 g mayonnaise
Recipe is created for
Place water into mixing bowl and rice into basket. Insert basket and cook rice for 15 mins/Varoma/speed 2. Remove and place into large serving bowl to cool.
Place spring onions and carrots into mixing bowl and chop for 4 secs/speed 4. Add to rice.
Add fish of choice, avocado, and diced cucumber and set aside.
Make the dressing and toss gently through salad.
Plate up on individual serving plates and garnish with prawns, sprinkle with sesame seeds, shredded Nori sheets (use scissors) and pickled ginger.
Serve with additional wasabi if desired.
Place all ingredients except mayonnaise into mixing bowl and blend for 10 secs/speed 7.
Add mayonnaise. Stir through for 10 secs/speed 3.
Smoked salmon can be substituted with Tuna sashimi
Soy sauce can be substituted with tamari sauce in the dressing
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats