- 900 g water
- 400 g Sushi Rice
- 2-3 Spring Onion/Shallots, cut into pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into pieces
- 150 g Smoked Salmon
- 1-2 Avocados, cut into cubes
- 1 cucumber, peeled and deseeded
- 1-2 cooked prawns, per serving (optional)
- 3 nori sheets
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds, dry roasted (white or black)
- pickled pink ginger, for garnishing
- 30 g mirin
- 30 g roasted sesame oil
- 40 g soy sauce, (see Tips)
- 2 lemons, juice only
- 30 g rice wine vinegar
- 1-2 tsp wasabi paste
- 100 g mayonnaise
8Recipe is created for
Place water into mixing bowl and rice into basket. Insert basket and cook rice for 15 mins/Varoma/speed 2. Remove and place into large serving bowl to cool.
Place spring onions and carrots into mixing bowl and chop for 4 secs/speed 4. Add to rice.
Add fish of choice, avocado, and diced cucumber and set aside.
Make the dressing and toss gently through salad.
Plate up on individual serving plates and garnish with prawns, sprinkle with sesame seeds, shredded Nori sheets (use scissors) and pickled ginger.
Serve with additional wasabi if desired.
Place all ingredients except mayonnaise into mixing bowl and blend for 10 secs/speed 7.
Add mayonnaise. Stir through for 10 secs/speed 3.
Smoked salmon can be substituted with Tuna sashimi
Soy sauce can be substituted with tamari sauce in the dressing
Other users also liked...
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Number pork ribs
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Easy Thai Broccoli Soup with Salmon
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans