- 1 Kaffir lime leaf
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 level teaspoon ginger fresh
- 1 red chilli, fresh
- 2 heaped tablespoon coconut cream
- 1 pinch raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 300g fish pieces
- 300g cauliflower pieces
8Recipe is created for
Drop through lid 1st 4 ingrediants while thermomix is running on speed 10,then add next 3 and mix 3 secs speed 3
put fish pieces into centre of baking paper and scrape marinade on and fold to enclose place into veroma if you want to double recipe put one on each level set aside
add cauliflower to bowl do not clean bowl chop 5secs /speed 5 /reverse scrape down cook 5mins/reverse /speed2
when cooked add extra time if you prefer softer
put 1 litre of cold water and put veroma in position you can put beans or veg of choice at same time cook 15mins/veroma/speed 2
thai fish papilotte with cauliflower rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl