- 1 Kaffir lime leaf
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 level teaspoon ginger fresh
- 1 red chilli, fresh
- 2 heaped tablespoon coconut cream
- 1 pinch raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 300g fish pieces
- 300g cauliflower pieces
Recipe is created for
Drop through lid 1st 4 ingrediants while thermomix is running on speed 10,then add next 3 and mix 3 secs speed 3
put fish pieces into centre of baking paper and scrape marinade on and fold to enclose place into veroma if you want to double recipe put one on each level set aside
add cauliflower to bowl do not clean bowl chop 5secs /speed 5 /reverse scrape down cook 5mins/reverse /speed2
when cooked add extra time if you prefer softer
put 1 litre of cold water and put veroma in position you can put beans or veg of choice at same time cook 15mins/veroma/speed 2
thai fish papilotte with cauliflower rice
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Low carb cheesecake
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Chicken liver pate keto
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Vegan pie filling
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Marmalade cake Jamie Oliver
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup