- 2 cans tuna, 425g cans
- 300 grams Cooked pasta shells
- 1 cauliflower head, Chopped into florets
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 10 grams olive oil
- 1 heaped tbsp stock paste
- 50 grams cream cheese
- pinch parsley, Chopped
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 heaped tablespoon mustard
- 75 grams Milk
- 100 grams baby peas, Frozen
- 100 grams Sweet corn, Frozen
- 100 grams cheese, Grated
- 50 grams breadcrumbs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add in onion and garlic, speed 6 for 7 seconds
add in oil, cauliflower, paprika, mustard, stock paste, parsley, salt and pepper speed 3 reverse 95 degrees 8 minutes
add in milk speed 3 90 degrees 9 minutes, during last 2 minutes add in cream cheese through lid
blitz 30-40 seconds gradually increasing to speed 9
in large mixing bowl combine tuna, pasta, peas, corn and sauce then spoon into baking dish top with cheese then breadcrumbs
bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees or until golden and crunchy
I used homemade breadcrumbs I had made from left over bread mixed with Parmesan, mixed herbs and salt and pepper
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice