- 110 grams Roasted unsalted cashews
- 1 tablespoon thermomix vegetable stock
- 165 grams Coconut Cream.
- 85 grams water
- 1 can 425gm Can of Tuna in Brine, drained
- 200 grams Corn
- 150 grams peas, (fresh or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Weigh Roasted unsalted cashews into bowl with lid in locked position and use turbo button 2 to 3 times until cashews are fine.
2. Add Thermomix vegetable stock, Coconut cream & water. Mix on speed 8 for 1 minute (I use the little cans of coconut cream so there is no waste)
3. Place all other ingredients into bowl. At this stage you can add more vegetables or different vegetables than the ingredients listed. (I had homegrown carrots that had been cooked in the varoma and frozen which I used instead of peas)
4. Cook on 100 degrees/ 10 minutes/speed 2
Makes a good hearty meal for those who are avoiding gluten, dairy, egg & sugar. Serve with salad and or brown rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers