- 150 gram macaroni or ditali pasta
- 120 gram Cheddar Cheese Cubed
- 20 gram bread
- 20 gram parmesan cheese cubed
- 1 onion
- 150 gram zucchini, roughly diced
- 30 gram Butter
- 300 gram Milk
- 100 gram cream
- 45 gram plain flour
- 20 gram Dijon mustard
- 310 gram Corn, drained
- 50 gram frozen peas
- 425 gram tuna, drained - I use springwater
Recipe is created for
Cook pasta in a pot on the stove as per packet directions.
Pre heat oven to 180C.
Add cheddar cheese to bowl and grate for 5 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Add parmsan and bread and mill for 5 seconds on speed 7. Set aside seperately and scrape bowl out well.
Add onion and zucchini to bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Add butter and saute for 3 minutes at 100C speed 1.
Add milk, cream and flour and cook for 5 minutes at 90C speed 3.
Add 80g of the cheddar cheese and the dijon mustard and mix for 10 seconds speed 3.
Add corn, peas and tuna and mix for 10 seconds speed 2.5.
Add cooked pasta to TM bowl and gently stir through mornay sauce with spatula. Pour mixture into oven proof dish, top with parmesan breadcrumbs and leftover cheddar cheese and bake for 25 minutes.
You could use celery instead of zucchini.
You can also have no breadcrumbs or more using whatever bread you have on hand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish