- 1 can Tuna in Oil, large can
- 1/2 bunch broccoli, florets
- 1/2 bunch Cauliflower (extra to sauce), florets
- 1 stalk Celery, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 250 grams cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vegie stock paste
- 125 grams sour cream
- 1 egg, optional
- 600 grams cauliflower, florets
- 150 grams Butter
- 25 grams water
- Salt and pepper
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Rice the cauli, add water and cook speed 4/120/10 minutes/MC on
add butter, salt and pepper, blitz for 1 minute speed 8, MC on. Set Aside (doesnt need to stay hot)
grate cheese to consistancy you like, I do 5 seconds speed 6, set aside.
Dice onion, speed 5, 3 seconds, set aside
Chop Capsicum speed 5, 3 seconds, add celery, onion, the stock paste, sour cream and tuna, mix on speed 3 for 10 seconds
add the cauliflower puree and half the cheese, mix speed 3 for 10 seconds if your mixture is too dry, add the egg.
place broccoli and cauli florets on your buttered baking dish and pour the mixture over the top, topping with extra cheese and a sprinkle of paprika.
Bake for 30 minutes 180 degs. Serve with a salad.
Accessories you need
it wont hurt if you add the egg anyway.
additional optional ingredients
mushrooms, spinach, boiled eggs pushed into mix before baking
this also makes a delicious dip, just leave out the florets, enjoy it with low carb nachos,
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- Easy scones
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan