- 120 grams cheddar cheese, cubed
- 80 grams parmesan, cubed
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 1 onion, halved and peeled
- 3 cloves garlic
- 40 grams Butter
- 15 grams plain flour
- 350 grams Milk
- 425 grams tin Tuna in Springwater, not drained
- 2 tins sweetcorn, drained
- 1 Juice of a lemon
- 2 teaspoon paprika, or to taste
- 2 teaspoon lemon pepper, or to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Place cheeses and parsley into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Place onion, garlic and butter into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7. Saute 6mins/Varoma/Speed 1.
Add flour and milk and mix 4 sec/speed 5.
Cook 6 mins/80 degrees/speed 4.
Cook for 6 mins/80 degrees//speed 1.
Add all remaining ingredients including reserved cheese and stir through 5 sec//speed 4. Cook for 2 mins/80 degrees//speed 1.
Accessories you need
Add pasta or rice to this dish. Cook this before in the thermomix or put a saucepan on the stove with water as soon as you start the tuna mornay.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)