- 120 grams cheddar cheese, cubed
- 80 grams parmesan, cubed
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 1 onion, halved and peeled
- 3 cloves garlic
- 40 grams Butter
- 15 grams plain flour
- 350 grams Milk
- 425 grams tin Tuna in Springwater, not drained
- 2 tins sweetcorn, drained
- 1 Juice of a lemon
- 2 teaspoon paprika, or to taste
- 2 teaspoon lemon pepper, or to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Place cheeses and parsley into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Place onion, garlic and butter into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7. Saute 6mins/Varoma/Speed 1.
Add flour and milk and mix 4 sec/speed 5.
Cook 6 mins/80 degrees/speed 4.
Cook for 6 mins/80 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
Add all remaining ingredients including reserved cheese and stir through 5 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 4. Cook for 2 mins/80 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
Accessories you need
Add pasta or rice to this dish. Cook this before in the thermomix or put a saucepan on the stove with water as soon as you start the tuna mornay.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe