THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 fillets fish
- Large bunch baby spinach leaves, washed
- Dried Porcini Mushrooms, pre-soaked in boiling water
- 1 knob butter
- Splash white wine
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- Zest 1 lemon
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 900 g water
On-top of a bench or flat surface, place baking paper on-top of aluminium foil.
Place spinach leaves onto paper and top with fish fillet.
Top with mushrooms, a slice or two of butter, drizzle of white wine, lemon zest, sprig of thyme & seasoning.
Pull up sides of aluminium foil to form bowl shape surrounding fish fillet.
Place water into mixing bowl and set Varoma in place.
Position fillets inside Varoma dish and steam 16 min/Varoma temp/speed 4.
Serving Suggestion: serve with crispy roast potatoes
Tip: Fish fillets can be substituted with chicken tenderloins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread