THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 fillets fish
- Large bunch baby spinach leaves, washed
- Dried Porcini Mushrooms, pre-soaked in boiling water
- 1 knob butter
- Splash white wine
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- Zest 1 lemon
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 900 g water
On-top of a bench or flat surface, place baking paper on-top of aluminium foil.
Place spinach leaves onto paper and top with fish fillet.
Top with mushrooms, a slice or two of butter, drizzle of white wine, lemon zest, sprig of thyme & seasoning.
Pull up sides of aluminium foil to form bowl shape surrounding fish fillet.
Place water into mixing bowl and set Varoma in place.
Position fillets inside Varoma dish and steam 16 min/Varoma temp/speed 4.
Serving Suggestion: serve with crispy roast potatoes
Tip: Fish fillets can be substituted with chicken tenderloins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole for 2
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Tuna Mornay
- Mushroom risotto
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Spiced lamb flatbread