THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 fillets fish
- Large bunch baby spinach leaves, washed
- Dried Porcini Mushrooms, pre-soaked in boiling water
- 1 knob butter
- Splash white wine
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- Zest 1 lemon
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 900 g water
On-top of a bench or flat surface, place baking paper on-top of aluminium foil.
Place spinach leaves onto paper and top with fish fillet.
Top with mushrooms, a slice or two of butter, drizzle of white wine, lemon zest, sprig of thyme & seasoning.
Pull up sides of aluminium foil to form bowl shape surrounding fish fillet.
Place water into mixing bowl and set Varoma in place.
Position fillets inside Varoma dish and steam 16 min/Varoma temp/speed 4.
Accessories you need
Serving Suggestion: serve with crispy roast potatoes
Tip: Fish fillets can be substituted with chicken tenderloins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef