THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 fillets fish
- Large bunch baby spinach leaves, washed
- Dried Porcini Mushrooms, pre-soaked in boiling water
- 1 knob butter
- Splash white wine
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- Zest 1 lemon
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 900 g water
On-top of a bench or flat surface, place baking paper on-top of aluminium foil.
Place spinach leaves onto paper and top with fish fillet.
Top with mushrooms, a slice or two of butter, drizzle of white wine, lemon zest, sprig of thyme & seasoning.
Pull up sides of aluminium foil to form bowl shape surrounding fish fillet.
Place water into mixing bowl and set Varoma in place.
Position fillets inside Varoma dish and steam 16 min/Varoma temp/speed 4.
Serving Suggestion: serve with crispy roast potatoes
Tip: Fish fillets can be substituted with chicken tenderloins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Fragrant pipis
- NO Tin Beetroot
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- Banana and Date Muffins
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- Grape jelly
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables