- 1000 grams Chicken Wing Nibbles
- potato flour
- 60 grams Butter
- 120 grams honey
- 3 tablespoons Minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pat each wing piece dry using paper towel. Place 3/4 cup Potato Flour in a deep sided dish and coat each chicken piece. Place chicken in air fryer and cook at 180 degrees for 25 minutes, shaking halfway through cooking to ensure even cooking. When time is up, cook for a further 10 minutes on 200 degrees to ensure all wings are crispy and dry.
Place butter in thermomix jug and melt 2mins/80/sp2.
Add garlic and saute 5mins/90/sp2.
Now add in honey, brown sugar and salt. Cook 10mins/100/Spd1/MC on.
Sauce should be dark brown and slightly thickened. If it isn't, remove MC and cook for 2 mins more. Be careful not to burn sauce.
Once sauce and chicken are cooked, place chicken in a large bowl and carefully pour hot sauce over it. Using tongs, gently coat the chicken in the sauce. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This makes enough sauce to coat 1 kilo of chicken wing nibbles.
You have to use Potato Flour/Potato Starch, don't substitute or your wings won't stay crispy once you pour the sauce on!!
if you don't have an air fryer, cook in a hot oven until cooked through and crispy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Doner Kebabs
- Paleo Choc Banana Muffins (grain free, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free)
- Chocolate Meringue Biscuits
- Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream
- Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- Wholemeal Bread
- Green Veg Soup (aka Grinch Soup)
- Deluxe Chocolate Custard
- Cornflake & Sultana Cookies
- Weetbix Slice
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Gingerbread house
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH