- 1000 grams Chicken Wing Nibbles
- potato flour
- 60 grams Butter
- 120 grams honey
- 3 tablespoons Minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Recipe is created for
Pat each wing piece dry using paper towel. Place 3/4 cup Potato Flour in a deep sided dish and coat each chicken piece. Place chicken in air fryer and cook at 180 degrees for 25 minutes, shaking halfway through cooking to ensure even cooking. When time is up, cook for a further 10 minutes on 200 degrees to ensure all wings are crispy and dry.
Place butter in thermomix jug and melt 2mins/80/sp2.
Add garlic and saute 5mins/90/sp2.
Now add in honey, brown sugar and salt. Cook 10mins/100/Spd1/MC on.
Sauce should be dark brown and slightly thickened. If it isn't, remove MC and cook for 2 mins more. Be careful not to burn sauce.
Once sauce and chicken are cooked, place chicken in a large bowl and carefully pour hot sauce over it. Using tongs, gently coat the chicken in the sauce. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This makes enough sauce to coat 1 kilo of chicken wing nibbles.
You have to use Potato Flour/Potato Starch, don't substitute or your wings won't stay crispy once you pour the sauce on!!
if you don't have an air fryer, cook in a hot oven until cooked through and crispy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Doner Kebabs
- Paleo Choc Banana Muffins (grain free, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free)
- Chocolate Meringue Biscuits
- Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream
- Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- Wholemeal Bread
- Green Veg Soup (aka Grinch Soup)
- Deluxe Chocolate Custard
- Cornflake & Sultana Cookies
- Weetbix Slice
- Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake