- 2 --- chicken breast, diced, 3 cm cubes, par frozen
- 200 g green prawns, peeled, par frozen
- 2 spring onions/shallots
- 20 g fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon Rapadura Sugar, or palm/brown sugar
- 20 g oyster sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2-4 chilis
- 20 g tamari sauce
Place garlic, chillis and shallots in bowl and chop for 5-10 sec, speed 7.
Add chicken and mince by pressing turbo 2 or 3 times.
Add green prawns and mince on turbo 1-3 times, depending on your perferred consistancy
Add fish sauce, oyster sauce, tamari, sugar and mix on reverse, speed 4 for 8 seconds until incorporated.
Place on large platter or individual plates and garnish with corriander, spring onions, bean sprouts, peanuts and lime.
Asian Chicken and Prawn Mince
I stir fried mine with sesame oil, carrot, broccoli, red capsicum, slim noodles and topped with chopped roasted peanuts. You could use any variation of veges, nuts, rice or noodles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie bake
- Chicken satay noodles
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Zucchini, Corn and Coriander Pikelets
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Super Quick Tasty Pad Thai
- LCHF Broccoli and Cheese Waffles
- LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Asian Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Chicken rice n veg
- BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Superfood Soup
- Swordfish for Two