- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 onions, peeled & quartered
- 1 stalk Celery, cut in chunks
- 3 rashers shortcut bacon, rind removed & cut in chunks
- 40 g Butter
- 200 g water
- 1 tsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 20 g apple cider vinegar
- 20 g Worchestershire sauce, recipe in Devil of a Cookbook
- 20 g brown sugar
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- 400 g red kidney beans, drained
- 400 g four bean mix, drained
- 400 g butter beans, canned, drained
- 400 g tin chopped tomatoes, (or fresh chopped)
Place Garlic, Onions, Celery & Bacon into TM bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds on
Add butter to the chopped ingredients and sauté on100 OC, for 3 minutes on speed 1 on reverse.
Add remaining ingredients and cook at 100 0C for 25 minutes on Reverse, Soft Speed 1.
Serve with Toast or Toasted Focaccia.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Sugar Cookie Dough