- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 40 g Exra Virgin Olive Oil
- 500 g Ground beef meat
- 1 pinch salt
- 85 g Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 or 3 teaspoons Curry
- 1400 g water
- 230 g Black bean spaguetti
Recipe is created for
Add the onion and peppers and program 4sec/speed5
We lowered the remains and add the oil. We pressed 5minutes/90degrees/
When the time is up add the meat and salt. 20min/100degrees/
Once the time is done, we introduce into the cup the Teriyaki sauce and curry. You can always add more later
Reserve the sauce in a separate bowl .
Add the water without washing the glass and insert the black bean spaguetti.
Serve in individual plates with the sauce on top
BLACK BEAN SPAGUETTI
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice