- 200 g Black Rice
- 500 g water
- 1 Medium Mango, Skin removed, cut into chunks1
- 1 Juice of one lime
- 2 bananas
- 200 g Hazelnut Milk, Or milk of your choice
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 3/4 Cooked black rice
- 50 g Toasted Coconut flakes
- 25 g Toasted Crushed Hazelnuts
- Fresh strawberries
- Greek yoghurt, Or yoghurt of choice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place 500g water into mixing bowl
2. Place simmering basket into place, weigh rice (200g)
3. Cook 20mins/100d/sp4
set aside, self clean
1. Place mango and lime juice into bowl
2. Blend for 10 seconds/ speed 7.
Set aside, do not clean bowl
1. Add all ingredients for dressing,
2. Blend (sp5) until mixture is smooth with small pieces of rice.
3. Combine with remaining rice in a separate bowl and set aside for assembly.
Assemble in container starting the rice followed by greek (plain) yoghurt, mango purée, top with toasted coconut flakes, crushed hazelnuts and fresh fruit.
The rice will store when refrigerated for up to 1 week. This recipe is derived from Jamie Oliver super foods.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE