- 200 g Black Rice
- 500 g water
- 1 Medium Mango, Skin removed, cut into chunks1
- 1 Juice of one lime
- 2 bananas
- 200 g Hazelnut Milk, Or milk of your choice
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 3/4 Cooked black rice
- 50 g Toasted Coconut flakes
- 25 g Toasted Crushed Hazelnuts
- Fresh strawberries
- Greek yoghurt, Or yoghurt of choice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place 500g water into mixing bowl
2. Place simmering basket into place, weigh rice (200g)
3. Cook 20mins/100d/sp4
set aside, self clean
1. Place mango and lime juice into bowl
2. Blend for 10 seconds/ speed 7.
Set aside, do not clean bowl
1. Add all ingredients for dressing,
2. Blend (sp5) until mixture is smooth with small pieces of rice.
3. Combine with remaining rice in a separate bowl and set aside for assembly.
Assemble in container starting the rice followed by greek (plain) yoghurt, mango purée, top with toasted coconut flakes, crushed hazelnuts and fresh fruit.
The rice will store when refrigerated for up to 1 week. This recipe is derived from Jamie Oliver super foods.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits