THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 cm fresh ginger, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 75 grams almonds
- 1 tsp chilli flakes, optional
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tsp garam masala
- 3 tsp turmeric
- 4 pods Cardamon
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 200 grams natural yogurt
- 200 grams Diced Tinned Tomatoes
- 1000 grams chicken thigh fillet, cut in four pieces
- 100 grams onion, cut in half
- 20 grams Ghee
- 10 grams Fresh Corriander, leaves only
Recipe is created for
1. Put first 10 ingredients in TM bowl , chop 7 secs, speed 6, scrape down sides
2. Add yogurt and diced tomato to TM bowl chop 3 secs, speed 6
3. In a separate bowl place chicken pieces then stir in the yogurt mix- cover and marinate for 2 hours or overnight (if in a hurry one hour will also work) Clean and dry TM bowl
4. Add onion to TM bowl, chop 3 secs, speed 6, scrape sides of TM bowl
5. Add ghee cook 5mins Varoma temp, speed 1, or until onions are cooked and soft
6. Add chicken mixture (sauce and all) to TM bowl, cook 20mins, 100°, slow spoon, in reverse. Put basket on top of lid to stop splatter
7. Add coriander leaves and cook further 5mins Varoma temp, slow spoon, in reverse - or until chicken is cooked.
Empty into Thermoserver and sit for 4mins then serve with steam rice.
Enjoy... hope you enjoy the texture.
Butter chicken with texture
Traditionally butter chicken has a smooth sauce but I love this version with a bit of texture. (2 hours marinate or overnight required) But 1 hour will also work well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Tarragon Bread - JJ'S SPICY THERMO KITCHEN
- Rosemary Custard - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Salami Garlic spaghetti - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PEACH CHUTNEY - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PORK WITH BASIL- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Passionfruit slice - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CHILLI - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CARAMELISED ONION AND PORT SAUCE- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- SPICY LENTIL SOUP- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Creamy tuna dip
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice