- 1 Brown Onion- Halved
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 6 Rashers of Bacon, Sliced
- 500g chicken breast, Diced
- 40g olive oil
- 250g cream cheese, Cut into Cubes
- 100g Fresh Parmesan cheese, Milled
- 150g Fresh Block Cheese, Grated
- 300g full fat milk
- 40g Veg Stock Paste
- 1/2 or 1 avocado, Optional To Garnish
- 250g sliced mushroom, Optional
- 50g Cheese of Choice to Garnish, Optional
- parsley to garnish, Optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add onion and garlic cloves to the thermomix bowl and chop speed 7 for 3 seconds. Scrape down the bowl.
2. Add olive oil and sautee for 3 minutes, varoma, speed 1.
3. Add chicken and bacon and sautee 5 minutes, varoma, reverse, speed 1.5.
4. Add butterfly and add all remaining ingredients. Cook for 15 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 2.
5. Pour Carbonara Sauce onto pasta of choice or zucchini noodles.
Garnish with left over cheese, avocado and parsley.
I cook the sauce then add it to 500g of pasta as there is lots of sauce to cover pasta. Sliced avocado can be stirred through the sauce just before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Christmas Quiche
- Satay Chicken Meal