- 1 cauliflower, 750g-1000g
- 1 package goats cheese
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Add florettes of cauliflower to bowl and blitz until rice consistency. Might need to use spatula instead of measuring cup to rotate the cauliflower.
Add water to 2L line. 10 mins/100 degrees/speed 3
Strain well. I use a cheese cloth or clean chux to squeeze out any excess moisture. Be careful not to burn yourself.
Add egg to bowl. 10 seconds/speed 5
Add remaining ingredients including cauliflower. 30 Seconds/speed 5 or until well combined
Line a baking tray with baking paper and press down in desired shape until 1cm thick.
Bake for 30-45 minutes until brown and easy to loft off the paper.
Top with fav toppings and bake until cheese is melted.
Accessories you need
You can bake in advance and refrigerate or freeze until use.
The recipe is very forgiving with varying amounts. One whole cauliflower of any size or 3/4- whatever you have. Goats cheese is about 100g, but again whatever you have.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup