- 1 brown onion, peeled, quartered
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, trimmed, cut into 1-2cm cubes
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1-2cm cubes
- 3 medium sized tomatoes, cubed
- 2 tbsp vegie stock, made from EDC
- 150 g water
- 100 g instant cous cous
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, leaves only, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1. Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add oil and saute 3 min/Varoma/speed 1
3. Add chicken and zucchini and cook 3 min/100 degreesC//.
4. Add stock, water, tomatoes and cook 12 min/90 degrees C/
5. Add cous cous, basil and parsely, and mix 20 sec //speed 1 or until cous cous has completely combined
6. Allow mixture to rest in mixing bowl with lid on and MC in place. This will allow the cous cous to finish cooking, and will take 5-10 minutes.
7. Transfer to the thermoserver and fluff with a fork before serving.
Chicken and Zucchini Cous Cous
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup