- 1400 g water
- 350 g chicken wings, (350-400g)
- 1/2 brown onion
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 Peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 parsley sprigs
- 3 thyme sprigs
2h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Place the water into the mixing bowl
2) Place the remaining ingredients into the simmering basket and insert the simmering basket into the mixing bowl. Cook 90 min / 100 / speed 1
3) and then for a further 30 min / 100 / speed 1
4) use the spatula to remove the simmering basket. Allow the stock to cool and then refridgerate or freeze until needed.
* I like to freeze the stock in smaller containers so its there whenever I need it. It will usually keep in the freezer quite happily for 2-3 months
* If your measuring cup is boucning around a bit as the stock cooks, you can remove it for the cooking duration - in which case you will end up with a little less stock becasue more liquid will evaporate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Christmas Quiche
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns