- 1400 g water
- 350 g chicken wings, (350-400g)
- 1/2 brown onion
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 Peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 parsley sprigs
- 3 thyme sprigs
2h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Place the water into the mixing bowl
2) Place the remaining ingredients into the simmering basket and insert the simmering basket into the mixing bowl. Cook 90 min / 100 / speed 1
3) and then for a further 30 min / 100 / speed 1
4) use the spatula to remove the simmering basket. Allow the stock to cool and then refridgerate or freeze until needed.
* I like to freeze the stock in smaller containers so its there whenever I need it. It will usually keep in the freezer quite happily for 2-3 months
* If your measuring cup is boucning around a bit as the stock cooks, you can remove it for the cooking duration - in which case you will end up with a little less stock becasue more liquid will evaporate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough