- 2 --- carrots chopped into chunks
- 2 --- celery stalks chopped into chunks
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 --- onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500 grams chicken breast
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 250 grams sweet potato, diced
- 250 grams potato, diced
- 250 grams water
- 200 grams mushrooms
- 125 grams frozen peas
- 125 grams frozen corn kernels
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock
- 1/2 --- Cup White Wine
- 1/2 --- cup cream
- 1 egg
- 1 to 2 quantity Shortcrust pastry (see Everyday cookbook) OR store bought
- 1 to 2 sheet puff pastry
Recipe is created for
1. Place carrots and celery in bowl 5 sec, speed 5. Place into a bowl for use later.
2. Place garlic into bowl 6 sec. speed 5, add onion 6 sec. speed 5, add olive oil, cook 2 min, varoma, speed 1.
3. Add chicken, Cook 10 min, varoma, speed 1, reverse .
4. Remove from bowl and set aside in large bowl or thermoserver.
5. Add butter, water, both potatoes & carrots, cook 5 min, 100°C, speed 1, reverse .
6. Add reserved celery and carrots, and sliced mushrooms and cook 5 min, 100°C, speed 1, reverse .
7. Add cornflour, vegetable stock, cream & white wine cook 1 min, 100°C, speed soft, reverse .
8. Combine with chicken in large bowl and add frozen veggies.
9. Line 2 pie plates with short crust pastry OR half the mixture and freeze to make 1 pie.
10.Add chicken mix to pie plate.
11.Place puff pastry on top, seal edges. Trim & crimp edges to seal, make small slits on top of the pie.
12.Brush egg over top of pie and bake at 200°C for approximately 20-25 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
13.Allow to cool slightly and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese