- 2 --- carrots chopped into chunks
- 2 --- celery stalks chopped into chunks
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 --- onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500 grams chicken breast
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 250 grams sweet potato, diced
- 250 grams potato, diced
- 250 grams water
- 200 grams mushrooms
- 125 grams frozen peas
- 125 grams frozen corn kernels
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock
- 1/2 --- Cup White Wine
- 1/2 --- cup cream
- 1 egg
- 1 to 2 quantity Shortcrust pastry (see Everyday cookbook) OR store bought
- 1 to 2 sheet puff pastry
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place carrots and celery in bowl 5 sec, speed 5. Place into a bowl for use later.
2. Place garlic into bowl 6 sec. speed 5, add onion 6 sec. speed 5, add olive oil, cook 2 min, varoma, speed 1.
3. Add chicken, Cook 10 min, varoma, speed 1, reverse .
4. Remove from bowl and set aside in large bowl or thermoserver.
5. Add butter, water, both potatoes & carrots, cook 5 min, 100°C, speed 1, reverse .
6. Add reserved celery and carrots, and sliced mushrooms and cook 5 min, 100°C, speed 1, reverse .
7. Add cornflour, vegetable stock, cream & white wine cook 1 min, 100°C, speed soft, reverse .
8. Combine with chicken in large bowl and add frozen veggies.
9. Line 2 pie plates with short crust pastry OR half the mixture and freeze to make 1 pie.
10.Add chicken mix to pie plate.
11.Place puff pastry on top, seal edges. Trim & crimp edges to seal, make small slits on top of the pie.
12.Brush egg over top of pie and bake at 200°C for approximately 20-25 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
13.Allow to cool slightly and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Caitys chutney
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough