- 250 grams sweet potato, diced
- 200 grams potato, diced
- 150 grams onion, (approx)
- 2 clove garlic
- 200 grams carrot, diced
- 125 grams frozen peas
- 125 grams frozen corn kernels
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock
- 1 package Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Chicken Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp ground corriander
- 250 grams Milk
- 250 grams water
- 1 egg
- 1 to 2 quantity Shortcrust pastry (see Everyday cookbook)
- 1 sheet puff pastry
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic into bowl 6 sec. speed 4, add onions 6 sec. speed 4, add olive oil, cook 2 min, varoma speed 1. Add chicken, onion salts and coriander. Cook 10 min, varoma, speed 1, reverse.
Remove from bowl and set aside in large bowl or thermoserver.
Add butter, both potatoes & carrots, cook 5 min, 100 * speed soft, reverse.
Add flour & nutmeg, cook 1 min, 100 * speed soft, reverse.
Combine soup mix with milk, water and vegetable stock.
Add to bowl, cook 2 min, 100 * speed soft, reverse until mixture has thickned.
Combine with chicken in large bowl and add frozen veggies.
Line a pie plate with shortcrust pastry.
Add chicken mix to pie plate.
Place puff pastry on top, seal edges.
Trim & crimp edges to seal, make small slits on top of the pie.
Brush egg over top of pie and bake at 200° C for approximately 20-25 minutes or until pastry is golden brown
Allow to cool slightly and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Salmon Quiche
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Squishy (Kids Favourite Veggie Quiche)
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Mexican Sandwich
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto