- 250 grams sweet potato, diced
- 200 grams potato, diced
- 150 grams onion, (approx)
- 2 clove garlic
- 200 grams carrot, diced
- 125 grams frozen peas
- 125 grams frozen corn kernels
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock
- 1 package Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Chicken Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp ground corriander
- 250 grams Milk
- 250 grams water
- 1 egg
- 1 to 2 quantity Shortcrust pastry (see Everyday cookbook)
- 1 sheet puff pastry
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic into bowl 6 sec. speed 4, add onions 6 sec. speed 4, add olive oil, cook 2 min, varoma speed 1. Add chicken, onion salts and coriander. Cook 10 min, varoma, speed 1, reverse."Counter-clockwise operation"
Remove from bowl and set aside in large bowl or thermoserver.
Add butter, both potatoes & carrots, cook 5 min, 100 * speed soft, reverse."Counter-clockwise operation"
Add flour & nutmeg, cook 1 min, 100 * speed soft, reverse."Counter-clockwise operation"
Combine soup mix with milk, water and vegetable stock.
Add to bowl, cook 2 min, 100 * speed soft, reverse"Counter-clockwise operation" until mixture has thickned.
Combine with chicken in large bowl and add frozen veggies.
Line a pie plate with shortcrust pastry.
Add chicken mix to pie plate.
Place puff pastry on top, seal edges.
Trim & crimp edges to seal, make small slits on top of the pie.
Brush egg over top of pie and bake at 200° C for approximately 20-25 minutes or until pastry is golden brown
Allow to cool slightly and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayam masak bali (Fiey Ahmad's recipe)
- Tofu with Leeks
- Easy Fried Bee Hoon (Rice Vermicelli) 炒米粉
- Sambal Tumis Pear
- Pizza for One
- Bao Buns
- Thermoserver Rice 4-6 persons
- Salmon Patties & Quacamole
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- KFC style coating
- Bean salad
- Kimmi Thai Salad
- THERMOMUMMA PIZZA DOUGH (WITH SOURDOUGH OPTION)
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
- Kimmis Thai Salad
- BEST Basic vanilla cupcakes
- Ayam Masak Merah
- Banana & Blueberry Bread 🍌🫐
- Grandma’s Brandy Fruit Cake
- “Puppy Tails” Chocolate balls
- Apple Banana and Nut Cookies