- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 carrot, Rough chop
- 2 zucchini meduim, chopped
- 1 red chili
- 1 Handful parsley
- 4 tomatoes, Chopped in half
- 1 bunch rosemary
- 1 chicken breast, Chopped
- 1 heaped tablespoon veg stock
- 120 g Milk
- 3 level tablespoon cornflour
- 50 g coconut oil
- 2-3 sheets puff pastry, ready-made
Recipe is created for
Place onion, chili & garlic into TM bowl 4 sec spd 7 add coconut oil
100deg 2 mins, spd 1
Add tomato, vegies & herbs, "Closed lid" , turbo 3-4 times until desired size
cook 100deg 5 mins speed 1, "Counter-clockwise operation"
Add chopped chicken, TM veg stock, milk & flour, "Counter-clockwise operation" spd 3-4 to combine
cook veroma temp, 20 mins, 2-3 spd
(if it splatters out MC cover lid with basket)
Line a pie dish with puff sheet leaving one to cover, once pie contents has cooked pour into prepared dish cover with puff and bake in oven 200deg for 20 mins until golden brown
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake