- Eggless noodle 125 grams
- Boiling water 1 Litre
- Cooking Olive Oil 15 grams
- Garlic 2 clove
- Onion 2 medium size
- Carrot 80-100 grams strips
- Chicken tenderloin 100 grams roughly cube
- Tofu Puff 4-6 cubes halved
- Bean sprout 20 grams ( prewashed)
- Sesame oil 5 grams
- Soya Sauce 15 grams
- Chicken marina:
- Cooking Rice wine 5 grams
- Sesame Oil 5 grams
- Soya Sauce 5 grams
- Garnish: Corriander leaves
8Recipe is created for
MARINATE CHICKEN TENDERLOIN:
Marinate chicken pieces in cooking rice wine, sesame oil, soya sauce and set aside.
PREPARE NOODLE & CHICKEN:
1. Place all the noodle in TM basket.
2. Insert basket to the TM main bowl and pour boiling water just covering the noodle
3. Set TM on for 7 mins , 100c, Sp1
4. After 7 minutes remove with spatula and set aside.
1. Empty water from main bowl. Pour in cooking olive oil, garlic, onions chop for 2 sec Sp 7, then set , 2 min ,Varoma , ,, MC
2. Lift MC, put in marinated chicken pieces, further 2 min,Varoma , ,, MC ,
3. Add carrot and par boiled noodle, soya sauce 1.5 min,Varoma , ,, MC . While TM is set , Insert spatula to start a clockwise stir while the TM is in counterclocked motion. This will aid with the dispersion of noodle and vegetables.
4. Add in bean sprouts, tofu puff, sesame oil and 20sec ,Varoma , ,, MC. Spatula assist with inserting spatula on clockwise motion as the TM
1. Chop Onions and garlic with inclusion of oil allow each onion to be well coated with oil when sautee
2. Marinate chicken pieces can be prepared a day old and refrigerated for use later to give stronger taste to the meat
3. Do not wash noodle after 7 mins par boiled to ensure noodle retain it fresh texture when cooked in TM
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF Broccoli and Cheese Waffles
- LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Asian Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- lchf cheese spinach waffle
- Variation Zucchini quiche slice
- lchf cheese souffle
- Choc chia breakfast pudding
- Brekky in a glass
- Vege & Pork Steam Bun
- Keens Curry Chicken
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Christmas Cake
- Red Lentil, Chickpea & Coriander Dahl (adapted from Woolworths Magazine)
- Sweet Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Mint Yoghurt Sauce
- Chinese Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- My Nacho Feast!
- Rich Chunky Bolognese Sauce