- 85 g onions
- 20 g Avocado Oil
- 230 g bacon, chopped or cubed
- 140 g Cheddar cheese
- 110 g mayonnaise
- 110 g sour cream
- 110 g Milk
- 1 tablespoons cornstarch, organic
- 60 g spinach
- 230 g potatoes, cooked, cooked and cubed
- 5 eggs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
2. Place onion halves into TM bowl, chop for 3 sec, speed 5.
3. Add avocado oil and saute onions MC off 3 mins, varoma temp, speed 1.
4. Add chopped bacon to onions and saute MC off 5 mins, varoma temp, speed 1.
5. Remove bacon, onions and juices into separate bowl with spatula. No need to wash!
6. Add cheddar cheese to mixing bowel and grate 3 sec, speed 7.
7. Add bacon and onions back into the mixing bowl, along with eggs, mayo, sour cream, milk, cornstarch, spinach, and potatoes. Mix on reverse 2 sec, speed 5.
8. Place mixture into quiche pan and cook for 30 mins or until dark golden.
Throw some sliced tomatoes on top to add some cheer.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Better than K*C Coleslaw