THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500g chicken breast/thighs, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 spring onions/shallots
- 100g sundried tomato, keep the oil
- 30g oil from sundried toms
- 60g dry vermouth/dry white wine
- 250g cream
- 1tsp TM vege stock
- 100g Parmesan cheese
- 100g water
- 250g linguini pasta
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate Parmesan for 10 seconds on speed 8 and set aside.
Dry TM bowl. Place garlic, spring onions/shallots, and sundried tomatoes in TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 8.
Sauté on Speed 1 120°C for 3 minutes.
Add water, oil, stock, cream and vermouth/ dry white wine and Pasta and cook for 10 minutes at 100°C on Speed
Add chicken in TM bowl and cook for further 5 minutes at 100°C on speed
Sprinkle in half the Parmesan and toss.
Serve immediately, garnished with remainder of Parmesan.
Sundried Tomato,Chicken and Linguini in a Cream Sauce
This dish can also be made using green prawns cooking time will need to be adjusted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Salmon Quiche
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Squishy (Kids Favourite Veggie Quiche)
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe